Last updated 19th January 2023
Data Protection is an integral part of the Company’s business practices and TAROX Group (‘TAROX’ or ‘we’) is committed to protecting your personal information, whether a customer or a potential customer interested in TAROX products.
The companies included in theTAROX Group include Taroni & C. S.a.s, Italy, Frenitalia Limited, UK and Vespucci Inc, USA. The websites associated with TAROX are:
1. We collect information about you, when you contact us using our websites contact form, register with us or place an order for products.
2. In particular, when you make a purchase from us we are obliged to keep your details to be compliant with our Local Tax authorities and to provide an effective customer and after sales service.
3. The personal information we hold will include your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, bank details, details of your vehicle.
4. We do not store credit card details.
5. We will not share any of your personal details with any 3rd party and will not pass on your personal information to any other companies however, in processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
6. It is possible we might have to disclose this information for legal purposes.
7. The legal basis for processing your data is ‘compliancy with legal obligations’ – TAROX is requested by law to keep records of its sales for a period of 10 years- and ‘legitimate interest’ – TAROX benefits from sales of products and from monitoring customer satisfaction.
8. We do not use your personal data for any automated decision making or profiling. This site uses “technical” and “first-party” cookies to keep the session ID and for anonymous traffic statistics. If you have consented, additional third party tracking cookies may be used from social media sites. These cookies are used for marketing purposes within the TAROX group. If you wish to revoke consent from a previous visit click here:
9. Your rights concerning your personal data are:
You can ask to see the personal data we hold about you and we will show you, free of charge
We will update the personal data to correct errors when you tell us about them
We will supply you with an electronic copy of the personal data we hold about you if you ask us to
We will stop processing your personal data if you tell us to
We will delete your personal data if you to us to. The law says we must not contact you again if you ask us not to. For this reason, we may need to keep the paper trail confirming deletion to make sure this happens.
10. If you wish to contact us please use the following details:
FAO: The Data Protection Officer
Taroni & C S.a.s
Via Milano 24
23875 Osnago Italy
Telephone: + 39 039 587814